Headquartered in Aventura, Florida,
with regional offices and operations across North America and around the world,
Biorasi is an award-winning
fast growing, full-service, global CRO that delivers Clinical Research Optimized™ to the world's leading biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
Biorasi hires talent and personality, not position holders. We’re a non-traditional work environment requiring only top performers. Every team member has a stake in our success and our culture reflects it.
We are looking for dynamic, forward-thinking “game changer” to join our team in Project Operations. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. This is a remarkable opportunity to lead a vital function of a growing company and to be able to benefit professionally and financially from accomplishments.
- Extensive experience with managing large, diverse, multi-country project operations.
- Experience building, motivating and developing teams. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning, clinical and project operations, client delivery.
- The ability to work across functions and within an executive team to drive change in a positive, collaborative and transparent way
- A positive, energetic and flexible attitude, with a reputation for being a results and delivery-oriented self-starter
- Strong Collaborator between Project Management, Clinical Data Services, Regulatory, Safety and Business Development.
- Dedicated to building success in one position, no history of jumping from one Company to another at one to two year intervals.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversees large, diverse, multi-country project operations to ensure clinical trials are performed on schedule, within budget and meet all quality and regulatory requirements.
- Oversees the project initiation and planning processes by reviewing and approving project plans, work breakdown structure, project schedule and overall budget.
- Participates in project review meetings and analyzes project performance reports; reviews and approves changes to the plan and project and/or change orders if necessary.
- Manages and optimizes interdependencies between projects and coordinating communications across projects.
- Provides day to day leadership, guidance, and supervision to managers who are responsible for ensuring the high quality execution of projects and Sponsor relationships.
- Responsible for training, mentoring managers, and team members in project team.
- Participates in strategic planning, direction, and execution of business development initiatives.
Biorasi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Biorasi is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.