For our team at the the office in Kiev we are looking for a
Clinical Trial Assistant
Welcome at Biorasi:
- We are an internationally operating and growing service company with headquarters in Florida, which is specialized in clinical trials
- We are an international team looking forward to your support as a CTA
- Your future as a CTA at Biorasi means a diverse range of tasks in the field of clinical studies, as well as long-term development opportunities
- Support of the team in the organization and execution of clinical studies according to ICH-GCP, applicable regulations and SOPs
- Central contact person for the clinical team with regard to project communication
- Preparation and review of study related documents (e.g. monitoring documents, feasibility documents, CRF Completion Guidelines, etc.)
- Assisting in the compilation of documentation for submission to ethics committees and regulatory authorities for approval of clinical trials
- Care of Clinical Trial Master Files
- Organisation of meetings and preparation of minutes of meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in biomedical sciences or related scientific education
- First or several years of professional experience as a CTA are desirable
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; both in the own national language and in English
- Knowledge of ICH GCP guidelines and national regulations
- Very good PC knowledge, especially Excel and Power Point
- Organized, multi-tasking, flexible and open-minded Team-Player
You are looking for a new challenge and you are already thinking "this could fit"?
Then we look forward to getting to know you.
Please send your CV to Ms Escolano email@example.com or use the application button.
You can find further job offers on our homepage: https://biorasi.com/
Biorasi attaches great importance to a diverse environment and equal opportunities.
All designations are addressed to all sexes.