Introduction - CRO INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS A MUST.
Discovery | Innovation | Meaningful work | Independent thinking
Do these words excite and inspire you? Are you motivated by complex challenges? Are you passionate about leading fast-paced projects and collaborative teams?
Become part of something meaningful and join Biorasi. We are dedicated to supporting the quest to bring life-changing medical treatment to the world.
About the Position
- Oversee and manage all phases of the project lifecycle including project timelines, stakeholders, and quality to ensure Biorasi and regulatory guidelines are met, targets are achieved, and sponsor expectations are satisfied or exceeded.
- Initiate the project by developing project plans, work structures, project schedules, and budget.
- Manage, coach and train the project team to ensure responsibilities are understood and can be successfully executed, and project deliverables and timelines are met.
- Communicate effectively to ensure transparency and alignment across all project stakeholders including across multiple departments and geographic regions. Work towards stakeholder engagement, understanding, and satisfaction.
- Monitor, control, analyze, and report on project performance against established targets.
- Anticipate and analyze issues that arise on the project, taking steps to identify solutions, solve problems and mitigate risks in a timely manner. Escalate significant issues as needed to the appropriate management individual or stakeholder.
- Manage study financials including budgeting, monitoring, forecasting, administrating payments, negotiating contracts and implementing change orders as needed. Project managers are responsible for managing the internal costs and profitability of the project.
- Manage third party vendor identification, qualification, selection, performance, and delivery.
- Capture, utilize and share knowledge to drive continuous improvement throughout Biorasi.
- Your experience, knowledge, and skills should include 3-5+ years' experience in one of the two following areas:
- Experience in a biotech, pharmaceutical, medicine, CRO, or related life science organization. Candidates with Project Management background in these industries preferred, OR
- Experience planning, managing/leading, and delivering technical or complex projects that are service-based and client facing.
- In addition, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills - verbally, in writing, and via presentations.
- The ability to manage, coach, and lead a cross-functional team in a matrix environment.
- A bias towards fast-paced action and a 'will to win' that will keep the project on track through roadblocks and challenges.
- The ability to control all parameters of a complex project which includes the identification and oversight of all resources, tasks, systems, and people to obtain results.
- A talent to work with urgency and accuracy and adapt plans in the face of challenge and unanticipated change.
- The capability to manage time and priorities, shifting as needed between disparate project tasks.
- The ability to anticipate and meet or exceed client/sponsor expectations.
- The capacity to analyze and interpret data and technical information to assess trends and develop strategies to reach desired outcomes.
- The ability to work proficiently in MS Office
- Bachelors degree is required. Advanced degree and/or PMP certification would be a plus.