Responsible for working on the development of the TALOS platform for Biorasi and providing technical specifications; developing and analyzing new software solutions; creating technical design documentation; coding, testing and implementing assigned projects.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Design overall technical architecture of TALOS platform, identify resource needs, control TALOS data storage and platform server
- Design and develop required programs, scripts, screens, reports, and other items to support the overall development of the TALOS platform
- Monitor and maintain the production and test environments of the TALOS platform
- Develop and maintain system documentation for the TALOS platform.
- Plans updates, develop broad overall perspective on processes and resources and seek to ensure integration and consistency across TALOS platform
- Understand customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow the platform, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Support Biorasi's process and quality efforts as requested
- Advocate for TALOS (methodology, tools, and resources) within Biorasi
- Provide user support for the TALOS platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years of experience
- Ability in one or more programming languages (C#, C++, visual basic, Java), development tools and other relevant application development tools
- Ability of structure analysis and technical design techniques, database techniques, database and file access methods
- Ability of mainframe development
- Ability in effective communication and collaborating in a high performance team environment
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge and proficiency of TALOS platform, SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, .Net, C#, MVC
- Knowledge of basis networking terminology, concepts, and protocols
- Understand common data structures and algorithms